- June 19, 2011 // 0 Comments
- March 21, 2012 // 0 Comments
- April 11, 2012 // 0 Comments
- August 5, 2012 // 0 Comments
- October 21, 2012 // 0 Comments
- April 26, 2013 // 0 Comments
- April 13, 2013 // 0 Comments
- February 28, 2013 // 0 Comments
- February 12, 2013 // 0 Comments
- February 10, 2013 // 0 Comments
There are no tags.
There are no comments
Got suspended from xbox live?
If you got suspended from xbox live and you want to check the reason for suspension, here is an article that can help you with this. Found it on Wikihow, a great source BTW for all kind of “how to” guides.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
There are two types of suspension for Xbox Live. One is for violation of code of conduct, and the other one is a problem with your payment option. Either one of these will restrict you to sign in to Xbox Live, so besides getting mad about why you can’t play, try to examine the reasons behind it.
- Sign in to Xbox Live, and wait for a message.
- Know that if it says something about a problem with your payment option, then it means your account may have been suspended due to a billing violation applied on your account.
- Verify if the Credit Card you have on your account is still valid. It could also mean that there is a balance that you need to take care of.
- Call Xbox Customer Support to verify how you can take care of the suspension. They will explain why and how to get it unsuspended.
- Make sure that you know your credentials like your Gamer Tag, Windows Live ID or email, phone number, address, the last 4 digits of your credit card or the answer to your secret question. Xbox Tech Support needs this information to verify that they are speaking to the account holder, so don’t get mad if you can’t verify this information. They’re just doing their job, which is to make sure they don’t give out your personal information to anyone who will call pretending to be you.
- If you receive a message that has something to do about you being suspended until a certain date, chances are that your suspended due to violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Check your email since the Enforcement Team or the department that suspends gamers will be sending you an email with explanation on why they suspended you.
- If it’s something about inappropriate content, then try to remember your motto or anything on your biography paragraph that might be offensive. For you it maybe OK, but for some gamers it will be offensive, and all others need to do is file a complaint.
- Remember that there are also little kids playing online that could imitate what they see, so be careful about what you display on your Gamer Tag.
- Know that for this type of suspension, there is nothing that can be done, even if you try to contact the Tech Support Department. All you can do is to wait until your suspension had been lifted off to change whatever it is you need to change.
- When contacting Customer Support, get your credentials ready so the Tech Support can assist you quickly and get you transferred to the Billing Deptartment if they need to.
- Make sure your console is connected to the Internet just in case you and the Tech Support will need to access Xbox Live.
- Have the last 4 digits of your credit card, or the answer to your secret question (if you have one) ready so the Tech Support will be able to provide you with all the information they can.
- How to Play on Xbox Live
- How to Trash Talk on Xbox Live
- How to Connect to Xbox Live Using the Wireless Networking Adapter
- How to Be Good at Halo 2
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Verify Why You Got Suspended for Xbox Live. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
No related posts.